We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Assessing Magnitude: Tasmanian Aboriginal Population, Resistance and the Significance of Musquito in the Black War August 28, 2015
- Lynn White Jr.'s ‘The Historical Roots of Our Ecologic Crisis’ After 50 Years August 28, 2015
- Over the Borderline? Rethinking Territoriality at the Margins of Empire and Nation in the Modern Middle East (Part I) August 28, 2015
- Issue Information August 28, 2015
- Histories of Adolescence and Affect: Setting an Agenda August 28, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Why flee when you can fight: the counter-evolutionary practice of bullfighting
- If First You Don't Succeed, Prophesize Again: In the Face of Dissonant Followers, Camping Sticks to his Tune
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- NYC development may help reduce post 9/11 discrimination
- Religion as a weapon: Time to disarm
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.