Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact email@example.com about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information July 27, 2015
- Temples, Towers, Shifting Sands: “Greater Truth” in Historical Writing July 27, 2015
- State and Religion in the Formative Stage of Islam (7th–11th Centuries C.E.) July 27, 2015
- New Trends in the Political History of Iran Under the Great Saljuqs (11th–12th Centuries) July 27, 2015
- The Aims of Big History July 27, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Featured Journals
- Love is blind?
- Being a Good Girl Is Bad?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.