Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- Idealization March 5, 2014
- Issue Information March 5, 2014
- Medical Paternalism – Part 2 March 5, 2014
- Spinoza on Physical Science March 5, 2014
- Legalism: Introducing a Concept and Analyzing Aspects of Han Fei's Political Philosophy March 5, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Affirmative action for women in Iraq
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1kYMt4Y 4 days ago
- An Enduring Somatic Threat Model of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Due to Acute Life-Threatening Medical Events... bit.ly/1hJCPDd 4 days ago
- Implicit Consistency Processes in Social Cognition: Explicit-Implicit Discrepancies Across Systems of Evaluati... bit.ly/1hJCPmR 4 days ago
- Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches: The current paper... bit.ly/1hJCPmJ 4 days ago
- Positive Emotion Differentiation: A Functional Approach: While positive emotion can be conceptualized broadly ... bit.ly/1kYMqGc 4 days ago