Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information September 4, 2015
- Cooperation Versus Competition Effects on Information Sharing and Use in Group Decision-Making September 4, 2015
- Accuracy of Social Perception: An Integration and Review of Meta-Analyses September 4, 2015
- Exploring the Enigmatic Link between Religion and Anti-Black Attitudes September 4, 2015
- Identity Fusion, Extreme Pro-Group Behavior, and the Path to Defusion September 4, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- News Editors
- If First You Don't Succeed, Prophesize Again: In the Face of Dissonant Followers, Camping Sticks to his Tune
- Social Psychology Eye featured on Online Courses.org's top 100 blogs
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Mothers, Sex Tapes and Gender Morality
- Working out for health, not for beauty
- Featured Journals
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.