Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact email@example.com about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- Why do we join groups?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Benevolent Sexism and Hollywood
- What's in a name?
- Featured Journals
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.