Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information May 6, 2015
- Buddhists and Violence: Historical Continuity/Academic Incongruities May 6, 2015
- The Role of Platonism in Augustine's 386 Conversion to Christianity May 6, 2015
- The Postwar British Extreme Right and Empire, 1945–1967 May 6, 2015
- Issue Information April 27, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Social support as a psychological stressor, implications for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.