Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact email@example.com about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- Explanation in Linguistics July 7, 2015
- Margaret Cavendish on Perception, Self-Knowledge, and Probable Opinion July 7, 2015
- Issue Information July 7, 2015
- Second-Order Logic and Set Theory July 7, 2015
- Philosophy and the Biology of Male Homosexuality July 7, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- "Junk" Science? The Psychology of the Soda Tax
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.