Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact firstname.lastname@example.org about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Anti-government protests and mirror-image perceptions in Thailand
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Religion as a weapon: Time to disarm
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.