Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Explanation in Linguistics July 7, 2015
- Margaret Cavendish on Perception, Self-Knowledge, and Probable Opinion July 7, 2015
- Issue Information July 7, 2015
- Second-Order Logic and Set Theory July 7, 2015
- Philosophy and the Biology of Male Homosexuality July 7, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- "Junk" Science? The Psychology of the Soda Tax
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Featured Journals
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- 'Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me!'
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.