Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Navigating Haiti's History: Saint-Domingue and the Haitian Revolution May 26, 2015
- The Nature of Total War: Grasping the Global Environmental Dimensions of World War II May 26, 2015
- Issue Information May 26, 2015
- Rumour and Politics May 26, 2015
- Ecclesiastical Reform in Historiographical Context May 26, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Social Psychology Eye featured on Online Courses.org's top 100 blogs
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Strategic advantages to helping international out-groups
- F*** you, I won't do what you tell me: Rage against the pop machine
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- Affirmative action for women in Iraq
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.