Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information May 25, 2015
- Rabindranath Tagore's Global Vision May 25, 2015
- Rabindranath Tagore: the Next 50 Years May 25, 2015
- Co-operation and Co-operatives: The global dilemmas of Tagore's Rural Democracy May 25, 2015
- Tagore and Gandhi: The Way of the Artist and the Way of the Ascetic May 25, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Love is blind?
- Social Psychology Eye featured on Online Courses.org's top 100 blogs
- What's in a name?
- First Birthers, now Deathers... Why so many conspiracy theories?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.