Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Teaching and Learning Guide for Computational Approaches to the Pragmatics Problem August 20, 2015
- The Effect of Lexical Predictability on Eye Movements in Reading: Critical Review and Theoretical Interpretation August 20, 2015
- Language Variation in the Diaspora: Polish Immigrant Communities in the U.S. and the U.K. August 20, 2015
- Issue Information August 20, 2015
- Postcolonial Approaches to Migration in Asia: Reflections and Projections August 17, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- The Situation with The Jersey Shore
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Cubicle-phobia in the 21st century
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.