Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information September 28, 2015
- Spatial Imaginaries Research in Geography: Synergies, Tensions, and New Directions September 28, 2015
- Innovation Policy for Grand Challenges. An Economic Geography Perspective September 28, 2015
- Participatory Action Research: Coproduction, Governance and Care September 28, 2015
- The Feminisation of Mining September 28, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- If First You Don't Succeed, Prophesize Again: In the Face of Dissonant Followers, Camping Sticks to his Tune
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Terminator Masculinity
- ‘Beefeater sacked for harassing first female Yeoman’: A quick analysis of how gender is invoked as a resource for making sense of disputes.
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- 'Thinking outside the Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung'
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.