Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information February 25, 2015
- Knitting and the City February 25, 2015
- Geographies of Human Rights: Mapping Responsibility February 25, 2015
- The Rhetoric and Reality of Partnerships for International Development February 25, 2015
- Issue Information February 20, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Christiano Ronaldo, Emporio Armani and homoeroticism
- I hate you, but don't ever leave me
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Featured Journals
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.