Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information April 8, 2014
- The Graphic Transcript: Poaching Comic Book Grammar for Inscribing the Visual, Spatial and Temporal Aspects of Action April 8, 2014
- The Neglected Climatic Hazards of the Caribbean: Overview and Prospects in a Warmer Climate April 8, 2014
- Geographies of Pilgrimage: Meaningful Movements and Embodied Mobilities April 8, 2014
- From Petro-States to ‘new realities’: Perspectives on the Geographies of oil April 8, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- "Nativist apoplexy" and the case of immigration legislation
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1dTJ2gM 2 weeks ago
- Was It One of Us? How People Cope with Misconduct by Fellow Ingroup Members: How do group members cope with mi... bit.ly/1dTJ2gI 2 weeks ago
- Developing an Understanding of Race Talk: The aim of this paper is to give an outline of the discursive psycho... bit.ly/1pSuL5Q 2 weeks ago
- Character: The Prospects for a Personality-Based Perspective on Morality: In the early parts of the 20th centu... bit.ly/1dTJ0FK 2 weeks ago
- Towards a Relationally and Action-orientated Social Psychology of Homelessness: Homelessness is a pressing soc... bit.ly/1dTJ0FD 2 weeks ago