Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Assessing Magnitude: Tasmanian Aboriginal Population, Resistance and the Significance of Musquito in the Black War August 28, 2015
- Lynn White Jr.'s ‘The Historical Roots of Our Ecologic Crisis’ After 50 Years August 28, 2015
- Over the Borderline? Rethinking Territoriality at the Margins of Empire and Nation in the Modern Middle East (Part I) August 28, 2015
- Issue Information August 28, 2015
- Histories of Adolescence and Affect: Setting an Agenda August 28, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- NYC development may help reduce post 9/11 discrimination
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- What's in a name?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.