Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information May 6, 2015
- Buddhists and Violence: Historical Continuity/Academic Incongruities May 6, 2015
- The Role of Platonism in Augustine's 386 Conversion to Christianity May 6, 2015
- The Postwar British Extreme Right and Empire, 1945–1967 May 6, 2015
- Issue Information April 27, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Social support as a psychological stressor, implications for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.