Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information April 27, 2015
- Writing Language-based Trade Books: Making Linguistics Accessible to Lay Audiences April 27, 2015
- Discourses on Language and Citizenship in Europe April 27, 2015
- Turkish German April 27, 2015
- Social Psychological Processes that Facilitate Sexual Assault within the Fraternity Party Subculture April 24, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Love is blind?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Anti-government protests and mirror-image perceptions in Thailand
- Working out for health, not for beauty
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- The overwhelming habit of biases and self-evaluation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.