Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information July 6, 2015
- The Politics of Privacy and the Renaissance Public Stage July 6, 2015
- Place, Personalism, Anarchism, & Fantasy: Recasting Late Modernism July 6, 2015
- Teaching and Learning Guide for: “Shakespeare and Social Media” July 6, 2015
- Victorian Philology and the Metaphors of Language July 6, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Political Ideology is Alive and Well
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Social communication and SHOUTING MATCHES
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.