Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Navigating Haiti's History: Saint-Domingue and the Haitian Revolution May 26, 2015
- The Nature of Total War: Grasping the Global Environmental Dimensions of World War II May 26, 2015
- Issue Information May 26, 2015
- Rumour and Politics May 26, 2015
- Ecclesiastical Reform in Historiographical Context May 26, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Psychology, rape and the attribution of responsibility
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Christiano Ronaldo, Emporio Armani and homoeroticism
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Political Ideology is Alive and Well
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.