Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Over the Hill, Under Siege: Labor Force Graying, Labor Market Pushes, and Consequences for Life Chances September 1, 2015
- Scientists, the Media, and the Public Communication of Science September 1, 2015
- Public Discourses About International Students September 1, 2015
- Beyond the Sociology of Diagnosis September 1, 2015
- Organizational Political Economy and Environmental Pollution September 1, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Working out for health, not for beauty
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- The overwhelming habit of biases and self-evaluation
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.