Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information March 3, 2015
- Teaching Guide for: ‘Labelling Shakespeare's “Last Plays”’ March 3, 2015
- Shakespeare's Feet: Puns, Metre, Meaning March 3, 2015
- Labelling Shakespeare's ‘Last Plays’ March 3, 2015
- Women Writers, Nineteenth Century Nursery Rhyme and Lyric Innovation March 3, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.