Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information March 5, 2015
- Medical and Scientific Conferences as Sites of Sociological Interest: A Review of the Field March 5, 2015
- Street Harassment: Current and Promising Avenues for Researchers and Activists March 5, 2015
- Popular Punitivism: Finding a Balance Between the Politics, Presentation, and Fear of Crime March 5, 2015
- Social Science Discourse and the Biopolitics of Terrorism March 5, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Social Psychology Eye featured on Online Courses.org's top 100 blogs
- Free will is the new god.
- Bias causes bias
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.