Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- The overwhelming habit of biases and self-evaluation
- Why flee when you can fight: the counter-evolutionary practice of bullfighting
- How Netflix just made a bad thing worse
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Texting and Scare Tactics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.