Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- South-South Migration for Domestic Work and Poverty April 15, 2015
- Geoengineering: The Next Era of Geopolitics? April 15, 2015
- Feminist Geographies “Beyond” Gender: de-Coupling Feminist Research and the Gendered Subject April 15, 2015
- Issue Information April 15, 2015
- New Methods in Tornado Climatology April 15, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Money can't buy friends but it may help you cope without them
- Will Libya be the next Egypt and Tunisia?
- Anti-government protests and mirror-image perceptions in Thailand
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.