Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Executive Control and Relationship Maintenance Processes: An Empirical Overview and Theoretical Integration July 2, 2015
- Issue Information July 2, 2015
- The System-Justifying Function of Gratitude Norms July 2, 2015
- The Mechanics of Human Achievement July 2, 2015
- Embodied Methodologies, Participation, and the Art of Research July 2, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Social communication and SHOUTING MATCHES
- Cyberbullying-- Is the Internet to blame?
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- Political Ideology is Alive and Well
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.