Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information February 25, 2015
- Knitting and the City February 25, 2015
- Geographies of Human Rights: Mapping Responsibility February 25, 2015
- The Rhetoric and Reality of Partnerships for International Development February 25, 2015
- Issue Information February 20, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Social Psychology Eye featured on Online Courses.org's top 100 blogs
- What's in a name?
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.