Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Cristiano Ronaldo: The Brand
- Zero size model is not popular nor ideal anymore
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- Glass ceiling or labyrinth? Reexamining the gender gap at the top
- Social Psychology Eye featured on Online Courses.org's top 100 blogs
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.