Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Social Psychological Processes that Facilitate Sexual Assault within the Fraternity Party Subculture April 24, 2015
- Sport and Social Inequalities April 24, 2015
- Issue Information April 24, 2015
- Connecting Social Psychology and the Sociology of Sport: Using Goffman as a Framework for Sociological Sports Research April 24, 2015
- Teaching and Learning Guide for “Gender In/equality in Worker-owned Businesses” April 24, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Anti-government protests and mirror-image perceptions in Thailand
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.