Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- A Review of Volunteered Geographic Information for Disaster Management May 6, 2015
- Animating the Sacred, Sentient and Spiritual in Post-Humanist and Material Geographies May 6, 2015
- Resident Perceptions of New Urban Tourism: A Neglected Geography of Prejudice May 6, 2015
- Geographical Approaches to Understanding Urban Decline: From Evolutionary Theory to Political Economy…and Back? May 6, 2015
- Issue Information May 6, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Corporations Seek White Faces: Unique Employment Opportunities in China
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Political Ideology is Alive and Well
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.