Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Mind reading gone awry
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.