Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Featured Journals
- Free will is the new god.
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.