Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information June 25, 2015
- Restoring Agency to Informal Diplomats in Narratives of the Vietnam War June 25, 2015
- Educational Spaces and the ‘Whole’ Child: A Spatial History of School Design, Pedagogy and the Modern Australian Nation June 25, 2015
- The Significance of the Secondhand Trade in Europe, 1200–1600 June 25, 2015
- Wellington's Men: The British Soldier of the Napoleonic Wars June 16, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Mad Scientists: Can we ever revisit Milgram's diabolical studies?
- Is it irresistible: How can we stop drinking?
- Corporations Seek White Faces: Unique Employment Opportunities in China
- "Me a bigot? No way, I hate them!"
- 'Your Jedi mind tricks will not work on me!'
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.