Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Benevolent Sexism and Hollywood
- What's in a name?
- Featured Journals
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.