Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information June 25, 2015
- Restoring Agency to Informal Diplomats in Narratives of the Vietnam War June 25, 2015
- Educational Spaces and the ‘Whole’ Child: A Spatial History of School Design, Pedagogy and the Modern Australian Nation June 25, 2015
- The Significance of the Secondhand Trade in Europe, 1200–1600 June 25, 2015
- Wellington's Men: The British Soldier of the Napoleonic Wars June 16, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Marry Up, Men: The Benefits of the Breadwinning Wife
- Michelle Obama's Lineage and Essential Views of Race
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- ‘Teen girls abused by boyfriends warns NSPCC’: Standardised Relational Pairs and Membership Categorisation Analysis.
- Money can't buy friends but it may help you cope without them
- Texting and Scare Tactics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.