Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- A Review of Volunteered Geographic Information for Disaster Management May 6, 2015
- Animating the Sacred, Sentient and Spiritual in Post-Humanist and Material Geographies May 6, 2015
- Resident Perceptions of New Urban Tourism: A Neglected Geography of Prejudice May 6, 2015
- Geographical Approaches to Understanding Urban Decline: From Evolutionary Theory to Political Economy…and Back? May 6, 2015
- Issue Information May 6, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Working out for health, not for beauty
- Benevolent Sexism and Hollywood
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.