We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Navigating Haiti's History: Saint-Domingue and the Haitian Revolution May 26, 2015
- The Nature of Total War: Grasping the Global Environmental Dimensions of World War II May 26, 2015
- Issue Information May 26, 2015
- Rumour and Politics May 26, 2015
- Ecclesiastical Reform in Historiographical Context May 26, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Heroes and Villains
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.