We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- The Press and the Financial Crisis: A Review of the Literature August 3, 2015
- Issue Information August 3, 2015
- [Mis]Placing Race in Biomedical Clinical Context: Racial Categories, Medical Research, and the Reproduction of Health Disparities August 3, 2015
- Integrating Sociological and Psychological Perspectives on Coparenting August 3, 2015
- Women's Migration for Domestic Work and Cross-Border Marriage in East and Southeast Asia: Reproducing Domesticity, Contesting Citizenship August 3, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- If First You Don't Succeed, Prophesize Again: In the Face of Dissonant Followers, Camping Sticks to his Tune
- Free will is the new god.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.