We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- News Editors
- If First You Don't Succeed, Prophesize Again: In the Face of Dissonant Followers, Camping Sticks to his Tune
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Featured Journals
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Olympic expectations gone awry: Plushenko conforms to silver medalist syndrome.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.