We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Zero size model is not popular nor ideal anymore
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Banksy vs. the ‘viewer’s maxim’
- Glass ceiling or labyrinth? Reexamining the gender gap at the top
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.