We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- The overwhelming habit of biases and self-evaluation
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.