We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information April 27, 2015
- Writing Language-based Trade Books: Making Linguistics Accessible to Lay Audiences April 27, 2015
- Discourses on Language and Citizenship in Europe April 27, 2015
- Turkish German April 27, 2015
- Social Psychological Processes that Facilitate Sexual Assault within the Fraternity Party Subculture April 24, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Why flee when you can fight: the counter-evolutionary practice of bullfighting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.