We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Navigating Haiti's History: Saint-Domingue and the Haitian Revolution May 26, 2015
- The Nature of Total War: Grasping the Global Environmental Dimensions of World War II May 26, 2015
- Issue Information May 26, 2015
- Rumour and Politics May 26, 2015
- Ecclesiastical Reform in Historiographical Context May 26, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Psychology, rape and the attribution of responsibility
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Christiano Ronaldo, Emporio Armani and homoeroticism
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.