We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Anti-government protests and mirror-image perceptions in Thailand
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.