We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Race and STEM Degree Attainment July 8, 2015
- What's Going on? Making Sense of the Role of the Media in the Arab Uprisings July 8, 2015
- Sex Work in a Digital Era July 8, 2015
- The Sociology of Women's Abortion Experiences: Recent Research and Future Directions July 8, 2015
- Issue Information July 8, 2015
- Why do we join groups?
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- "Junk" Science? The Psychology of the Soda Tax
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Religion as a weapon: Time to disarm
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.