We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information March 5, 2014
- After the Revolution: An Alternative Future for Atlantic History March 5, 2014
- Culture, Class, and Revolution in China's Turbulent Decade: A Cultural Revolution State of the Field March 5, 2014
- Beyond the Crisis of the Nobility. Recent Historiography on the Nobility in the Medieval Low Countries II March 5, 2014
- “Neoclassical Architecture in Spanish Colonial America: A Negotiated Modernity” March 5, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1kYMt4Y 2 days ago
- An Enduring Somatic Threat Model of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Due to Acute Life-Threatening Medical Events... bit.ly/1hJCPDd 2 days ago
- Implicit Consistency Processes in Social Cognition: Explicit-Implicit Discrepancies Across Systems of Evaluati... bit.ly/1hJCPmR 2 days ago
- Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches: The current paper... bit.ly/1hJCPmJ 2 days ago
- Positive Emotion Differentiation: A Functional Approach: While positive emotion can be conceptualized broadly ... bit.ly/1kYMqGc 2 days ago