We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- The overwhelming habit of biases and self-evaluation
- Why flee when you can fight: the counter-evolutionary practice of bullfighting
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Why people choose to kill? The allure of terrorism.
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.