Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- If First You Don't Succeed, Prophesize Again: In the Face of Dissonant Followers, Camping Sticks to his Tune
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- Working out for health, not for beauty
- The overwhelming habit of biases and self-evaluation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.