We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Social support as a psychological stressor, implications for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords
- What's in a name?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Earning Moral Credit by Buying “Green”: South Park Was Right All Along!
- Psychology, rape and the attribution of responsibility
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Teaching and Learning Guide for: Towards an Emplaced, Relationally-Focused and Action-Orientated Social Psycho... bit.ly/1qPtXOR 2 weeks ago
- Class Dismissed: Putting Social Class on the Critical Psychological Agenda: Despite persuasive arguments perta... bit.ly/1qPtXOG 2 weeks ago
- Implicit and Explicit Evaluation: A Brief Review of the Associative–Propositional Evaluation Model: A central ... bit.ly/1qPtUTf 2 weeks ago
- Self-forgiveness: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Traditionally, self-forgiveness has been framed as a proces... bit.ly/XzxecD 2 weeks ago
- Personalizing Behavioral Interventions Through Single-Patient (N-of-1) Trials: Behavioral interventions are ty... bit.ly/1qPu0Kp 2 weeks ago