Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact email@example.com about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- Glass ceiling or labyrinth? Reexamining the gender gap at the top
- Christiano Ronaldo, Emporio Armani and homoeroticism
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1kYMt4Y 1 week ago
- An Enduring Somatic Threat Model of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Due to Acute Life-Threatening Medical Events... bit.ly/1hJCPDd 1 week ago
- Implicit Consistency Processes in Social Cognition: Explicit-Implicit Discrepancies Across Systems of Evaluati... bit.ly/1hJCPmR 1 week ago
- Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches: The current paper... bit.ly/1hJCPmJ 1 week ago
- Positive Emotion Differentiation: A Functional Approach: While positive emotion can be conceptualized broadly ... bit.ly/1kYMqGc 1 week ago