Welcome to Social Psychology Eye, the associated site for Social and Personality Psychology Compass, Wiley-Blackwell’s review journal on Social and Personality Psychology. On this site we host daily posts, video files and news items from our team of contributors. Feel free to comment or contact email@example.com about getting involved.
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- What's in a name?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Earning Moral Credit by Buying “Green”: South Park Was Right All Along!
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Is love blind? Positive illusions in romantic relationships
- Reasons for love
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Why Does It Feel Good To Act Like an Extravert?: Research into enacted personality provides a novel perspectiv... bit.ly/1k4xPah 1 week ago
- On The Nature of Experiencing Self-Agency: The Role of Goals and Primes in Inferring Oneself as the Cause of B... bit.ly/1jf7A3l 1 week ago
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1k4xNiL 1 week ago
- Long-term Effects of Dieting: Is Weight Loss Related to Health?: “Success” in dieting interventions has tradit... bit.ly/1jf7yIO 1 week ago
- Goal Adjustment Capacities, Subjective Well-being, and Physical Health: This article addresses how individuals... bit.ly/1k4xOTN 1 week ago