Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information October 22, 2014
- Understanding and Overcoming Self-control Depletion October 22, 2014
- Are Virtual Environments the New Frontier in Obesity Management? October 22, 2014
- The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: The Influence of Circadian Rhythm Synchrony on Self-Control Outcomes October 22, 2014
- Am I My Genes? Perceived Genetic Etiology, Intrapersonal Processes, and Health October 22, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Featured Journals
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Religion as a weapon: Time to disarm
- When "The Black Sheep" Is White
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1w8KrYB 1 day ago
- Understanding and Overcoming Self-control Depletion: After people exert self-control, self-control performance... bit.ly/1w8KrIh 1 day ago
- Are Virtual Environments the New Frontier in Obesity Management?: Advances in virtual environment technology, ... bit.ly/1w8KqUJ 1 day ago
- The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: The Influence of Circadian Rhythm Synchrony on Self-Control Outcomes: This articl... bit.ly/1w8KrrQ 1 day ago
- Am I My Genes? Perceived Genetic Etiology, Intrapersonal Processes, and Health: With the increasing popularity... bit.ly/1reGzi2 1 day ago