Using Neuroscience to Broaden Emotion Regulation: Theoretical and Methodological Considerations (pages 475–493)
Elliot T. Berkman and Matthew D. Lieberman
Social Psychology Eye
- Shopping and the Senses: Retail, Browsing and Consumption in 18th-Century England September 15, 2014
- Beyond Compartmentalized Atlantics: A Case for Embracing the Atlantic from Spanish American Shores September 15, 2014
- The History of Madness and Mental Illness in the Middle Ages: Directions and Questions September 15, 2014
- Beyond “The Ecological Indian” and “Virgin Soil Epidemics”: New Perspectives on Native Americans and the Environment September 15, 2014
- Issue Information September 15, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Anti-government protests and mirror-image perceptions in Thailand
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Olympic expectations gone awry: Plushenko conforms to silver medalist syndrome.
- Religion as a weapon: Time to disarm
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Let Go of Your (Inflated) Ego: Caring more about Others Reduces Narcissistic Tendencies: Narcissists are known... bit.ly/1o4v8YO 1 week ago
- The Psychology of Inspiration: Inspiration is a concept of longstanding interest in diverse areas of academia,... bit.ly/1rCCac7 1 week ago
- Revisiting External Validity: Concerns about Trolley Problems and Other Sacrificial Dilemmas in Moral Psycholo... bit.ly/1o4v8YK 1 week ago
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1o4v8YI 1 week ago
- Non-human Support: Broadening the Scope of Attachment Theory: Attachment theory proposes that people form stro... bit.ly/1rCCbwI 1 week ago