We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Religion Compass May 24, 2013
- The Pseudepigrapha in Current Research May 24, 2013
- Religion Compass: A Survey of Current Researches on India’s Nāth Yogīs May 24, 2013
- Draupadī in the Mahābhārata May 24, 2013
- Changing the Family Portrait: Hagar and Sarah in Art and Interfaith Dialogue May 24, 2013
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- The Restraint Bias: Another reason why a diet won’t work
- Cyberbullying-- Is the Internet to blame?
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- Stress and Disease: A Structural and Functional Analysis: Chronic stress, a validated health risk factor, rema... bit.ly/Z0KUJi 2 months ago
- Dyadic Models for the Study of Health: Dyadic designs have been used in health research to investigate intra- ... bit.ly/Z0KUsY 2 months ago
- Ignoring Versus Exploring Differences Between Groups: Effects of Salient Color-Blindness and Multiculturalism ... bit.ly/W9xQmg 2 months ago
- A New Perspective on Temperamental Shyness: Differential Susceptibility to Endoenvironmental Influences: In th... bit.ly/14rf88V 2 months ago
- Motivation and Personality: A Neuropsychological Perspective: Personality is strongly influenced by motivation... bit.ly/14rf7BV 2 months ago