We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- What's in a name?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Earning Moral Credit by Buying “Green”: South Park Was Right All Along!
- Glass ceiling or labyrinth? Reexamining the gender gap at the top
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Gordon Brown-- hot or not? Physical appearance and election outcomes
- Why Does It Feel Good To Act Like an Extravert?: Research into enacted personality provides a novel perspectiv... bit.ly/1k4xPah 1 week ago
- On The Nature of Experiencing Self-Agency: The Role of Goals and Primes in Inferring Oneself as the Cause of B... bit.ly/1jf7A3l 1 week ago
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1k4xNiL 1 week ago
- Long-term Effects of Dieting: Is Weight Loss Related to Health?: “Success” in dieting interventions has tradit... bit.ly/1jf7yIO 1 week ago
- Goal Adjustment Capacities, Subjective Well-being, and Physical Health: This article addresses how individuals... bit.ly/1k4xOTN 1 week ago