We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information August 24, 2014
- Overturning the Point: Exploring Change in Australian–Asian relations August 24, 2014
- Cultural Skirmishes in 18th Century England: The Attack on Aristocratic Vice August 24, 2014
- Black Britain and the Politics of Race in the 20th Century August 24, 2014
- Taiwan under Japanese Rule. Showpiece of a Model Colony? Historiographical Tendencies in Narrating Colonialism August 24, 2014
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- 'Thinking outside the Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung'
- Zero size model is not popular nor ideal anymore
- Texting and Scare Tactics
- Bystanders... just standing by. When do people help and when do they not?
- Working out for health, not for beauty
- Teaching and Learning Guide for: Towards an Emplaced, Relationally-Focused and Action-Orientated Social Psycho... bit.ly/1qPtXOR 3 weeks ago
- Class Dismissed: Putting Social Class on the Critical Psychological Agenda: Despite persuasive arguments perta... bit.ly/1qPtXOG 3 weeks ago
- Implicit and Explicit Evaluation: A Brief Review of the Associative–Propositional Evaluation Model: A central ... bit.ly/1qPtUTf 3 weeks ago
- Self-forgiveness: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Traditionally, self-forgiveness has been framed as a proces... bit.ly/XzxecD 3 weeks ago
- Personalizing Behavioral Interventions Through Single-Patient (N-of-1) Trials: Behavioral interventions are ty... bit.ly/1qPu0Kp 3 weeks ago