We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Resilience for Whom? Emerging Critical Geographies of Socio-ecological Resilience September 11, 2014
- Environmental Governance at the Core of Statecraft: Unresolved Questions and Inbuilt Tensions September 11, 2014
- Issue Information September 11, 2014
- Unraveling the Spatial Patterns of Everyday Life in Chinese Cities – A Comparative Study Between Beijing and Tianjin September 11, 2014
- Creative Industries from an Evolutionary Perspective: A Critical Literature Review September 11, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Zero size model is not popular nor ideal anymore
- Anti-government protests and mirror-image perceptions in Thailand
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Uprising in Egypt: Social Identity in Motion
- Let Go of Your (Inflated) Ego: Caring more about Others Reduces Narcissistic Tendencies: Narcissists are known... bit.ly/1o4v8YO 1 week ago
- The Psychology of Inspiration: Inspiration is a concept of longstanding interest in diverse areas of academia,... bit.ly/1rCCac7 1 week ago
- Revisiting External Validity: Concerns about Trolley Problems and Other Sacrificial Dilemmas in Moral Psycholo... bit.ly/1o4v8YK 1 week ago
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1o4v8YI 1 week ago
- Non-human Support: Broadening the Scope of Attachment Theory: Attachment theory proposes that people form stro... bit.ly/1rCCbwI 1 week ago