We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Christiano Ronaldo, Emporio Armani and homoeroticism
- Glass ceiling or labyrinth? Reexamining the gender gap at the top
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1kYMt4Y 1 week ago
- An Enduring Somatic Threat Model of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Due to Acute Life-Threatening Medical Events... bit.ly/1hJCPDd 1 week ago
- Implicit Consistency Processes in Social Cognition: Explicit-Implicit Discrepancies Across Systems of Evaluati... bit.ly/1hJCPmR 1 week ago
- Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches: The current paper... bit.ly/1hJCPmJ 1 week ago
- Positive Emotion Differentiation: A Functional Approach: While positive emotion can be conceptualized broadly ... bit.ly/1kYMqGc 1 week ago