We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information October 22, 2014
- Understanding and Overcoming Self-control Depletion October 22, 2014
- Are Virtual Environments the New Frontier in Obesity Management? October 22, 2014
- The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: The Influence of Circadian Rhythm Synchrony on Self-Control Outcomes October 22, 2014
- Am I My Genes? Perceived Genetic Etiology, Intrapersonal Processes, and Health October 22, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- Featured Journals
- "Nativist apoplexy" and the case of immigration legislation
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- What's Wrong With Stating The Obvious?
- How Netflix just made a bad thing worse
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1w8KrYB 14 hours ago
- Understanding and Overcoming Self-control Depletion: After people exert self-control, self-control performance... bit.ly/1w8KrIh 14 hours ago
- Are Virtual Environments the New Frontier in Obesity Management?: Advances in virtual environment technology, ... bit.ly/1w8KqUJ 14 hours ago
- The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You: The Influence of Circadian Rhythm Synchrony on Self-Control Outcomes: This articl... bit.ly/1w8KrrQ 14 hours ago
- Am I My Genes? Perceived Genetic Etiology, Intrapersonal Processes, and Health: With the increasing popularity... bit.ly/1reGzi2 14 hours ago