We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Psychological violence in marriage: France takes steps to make it illegal
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1kYMt4Y 4 days ago
- An Enduring Somatic Threat Model of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Due to Acute Life-Threatening Medical Events... bit.ly/1hJCPDd 4 days ago
- Implicit Consistency Processes in Social Cognition: Explicit-Implicit Discrepancies Across Systems of Evaluati... bit.ly/1hJCPmR 4 days ago
- Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches: The current paper... bit.ly/1hJCPmJ 4 days ago
- Positive Emotion Differentiation: A Functional Approach: While positive emotion can be conceptualized broadly ... bit.ly/1kYMqGc 4 days ago