We are very excited to announce that on November 15th 2010 (just a few days from now) the Wiley Blackwell Exchanges: Wellbeing Conference will begin at http://wileyblackwellexchanges.com/. To sign up as a delegate (for free), click here. For those who have signed up we recommend that to do the following:
Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information March 27, 2013
- Jian ai and the Mohist attack of Early Confucianism March 27, 2013
- Chinese Dialectical Thinking—the Yin Yang Model March 27, 2013
- Functions in Jurisprudential Methodology March 27, 2013
- Jurisprudential Theories and First-Order Legal Judgments March 27, 2013
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Vuvuzela: cultural symbol or plain annoying?
- What's in a name?
- Benevolent Sexism and Hollywood
- Stress and Disease: A Structural and Functional Analysis: Chronic stress, a validated health risk factor, rema... bit.ly/Z0KUJi 2 months ago
- Dyadic Models for the Study of Health: Dyadic designs have been used in health research to investigate intra- ... bit.ly/Z0KUsY 2 months ago
- Ignoring Versus Exploring Differences Between Groups: Effects of Salient Color-Blindness and Multiculturalism ... bit.ly/W9xQmg 2 months ago
- A New Perspective on Temperamental Shyness: Differential Susceptibility to Endoenvironmental Influences: In th... bit.ly/14rf88V 2 months ago
- Motivation and Personality: A Neuropsychological Perspective: Personality is strongly influenced by motivation... bit.ly/14rf7BV 2 months ago