Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information December 2, 2013
- Twelfth Century Literal Bible Commentaries: Comparing Jewish and Christian December 2, 2013
- Prisons and Religion in the Americas December 2, 2013
- Resisting Totalitarianism: The Moot and a New Christendom December 2, 2013
- Old and New Problems in Philosophy of Measurement December 2, 2013
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Individual's influence on culture: What does Michael Jackson's story tell us
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Why Does It Feel Good To Act Like an Extravert?: Research into enacted personality provides a novel perspectiv... bit.ly/1k4xPah 3 days ago
- On The Nature of Experiencing Self-Agency: The Role of Goals and Primes in Inferring Oneself as the Cause of B... bit.ly/1jf7A3l 3 days ago
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1k4xNiL 3 days ago
- Long-term Effects of Dieting: Is Weight Loss Related to Health?: “Success” in dieting interventions has tradit... bit.ly/1jf7yIO 3 days ago
- Goal Adjustment Capacities, Subjective Well-being, and Physical Health: This article addresses how individuals... bit.ly/1k4xOTN 3 days ago