Social Psychology Eye
- The Political Cosmology of Prison Poetics: Khāqānī of Shirwān on Muslim–Christian Difference July 7, 2014
- Disgust Talked About July 3, 2014
- Unrestricted Quantification July 3, 2014
- Philosophical Issues in Recent Paleontology July 3, 2014
- Issue Information July 3, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Glass ceiling or labyrinth? Reexamining the gender gap at the top
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- ‘Teen girls abused by boyfriends warns NSPCC’: Standardised Relational Pairs and Membership Categorisation Analysis.
- When "The Black Sheep" Is White
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1o6WnCt 2 weeks ago
- Weapons of Influence Misused: A Social Influence Analysis of Why People Fall Prey to Internet Scams: Internet ... bit.ly/1o6Wnmb 2 weeks ago
- A Propositional Model of Implicit Evaluation: Implicit evaluation can be defined as the automatic effect of st... bit.ly/1rgX6pH 2 weeks ago
- Perspective-Taking as a Strategy for Improving Intergroup Relations: Evidence, Mechanisms, and Qualifications:... bit.ly/1o6WlL3 2 weeks ago
- Unpacking East–West Differences in the Extent of Self-Enhancement from the Perspective of Face versus Dignity ... bit.ly/1o6WnlS 2 weeks ago