Social Psychology Eye
- The Political Cosmology of Prison Poetics: Khāqānī of Shirwān on Muslim–Christian Difference July 7, 2014
- Issue Information July 2, 2014
- A Propositional Model of Implicit Evaluation July 2, 2014
- Weapons of Influence Misused: A Social Influence Analysis of Why People Fall Prey to Internet Scams July 2, 2014
- Unpacking East–West Differences in the Extent of Self-Enhancement from the Perspective of Face versus Dignity Culture July 2, 2014
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- News Editors
- Facebook and Narcissism.. Is that flashy photo a mask for low self esteem?
- Social and Personality Psychology Compass © Blackw…
- When "The Black Sheep" Is White
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1o6WnCt 3 weeks ago
- Weapons of Influence Misused: A Social Influence Analysis of Why People Fall Prey to Internet Scams: Internet ... bit.ly/1o6Wnmb 3 weeks ago
- A Propositional Model of Implicit Evaluation: Implicit evaluation can be defined as the automatic effect of st... bit.ly/1rgX6pH 3 weeks ago
- Perspective-Taking as a Strategy for Improving Intergroup Relations: Evidence, Mechanisms, and Qualifications:... bit.ly/1o6WlL3 3 weeks ago
- Unpacking East–West Differences in the Extent of Self-Enhancement from the Perspective of Face versus Dignity ... bit.ly/1o6WnlS 3 weeks ago