Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Featured Journals
- Does isolation reduce violent behavior among psychiatric inpatients?
- News Editors
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1o6WnCt 3 weeks ago
- Weapons of Influence Misused: A Social Influence Analysis of Why People Fall Prey to Internet Scams: Internet ... bit.ly/1o6Wnmb 3 weeks ago
- A Propositional Model of Implicit Evaluation: Implicit evaluation can be defined as the automatic effect of st... bit.ly/1rgX6pH 3 weeks ago
- Perspective-Taking as a Strategy for Improving Intergroup Relations: Evidence, Mechanisms, and Qualifications:... bit.ly/1o6WlL3 3 weeks ago
- Unpacking East–West Differences in the Extent of Self-Enhancement from the Perspective of Face versus Dignity ... bit.ly/1o6WnlS 3 weeks ago