Social Psychology Eye
- Religions Policies During the Allied Occupation of Japan, 1945–1952 September 25, 2014
- Issue Information September 25, 2014
- Buddhist Manuscript Cultures in Premodern Japan September 25, 2014
- Issue Information September 24, 2014
- Remarks on the Experimental Turn in the Study of Scalar Implicature, Part II September 24, 2014
- Why do we join groups?
- Truck driver... no wait a professor! Can glasses really change impressions of you?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Scared Stiff: Does Fear Motivate or Paralyze Us?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- The season for reason
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Masculinity, men’s health and the ‘caveman diet’
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Hating your ex is not the only break-up rule.
- Let Go of Your (Inflated) Ego: Caring more about Others Reduces Narcissistic Tendencies: Narcissists are known... bit.ly/1o4v8YO 3 weeks ago
- The Psychology of Inspiration: Inspiration is a concept of longstanding interest in diverse areas of academia,... bit.ly/1rCCac7 3 weeks ago
- Revisiting External Validity: Concerns about Trolley Problems and Other Sacrificial Dilemmas in Moral Psycholo... bit.ly/1o4v8YK 3 weeks ago
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1o4v8YI 3 weeks ago
- Non-human Support: Broadening the Scope of Attachment Theory: Attachment theory proposes that people form stro... bit.ly/1rCCbwI 3 weeks ago