Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information June 6, 2013
- Re-thinking American Exceptionalism June 6, 2013
- ‘The countrey is too colde, the people beastly be’: Elizabethan Representations of Russia June 6, 2013
- Rereading Prayer as Social Act: Examples from Shakespeare June 6, 2013
- Black Atlantic Literature as Transnational Cultural Space June 6, 2013
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Big Brother is watching you watch 'Big Brother'
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Pink Ribbon: Charity or hitting in the face?
- Lacan and Social Psychology: Jacques Lacan kept silent on the topic of social psychology, never referring to i... bit.ly/15cYyMN 2 weeks ago
- External Validity, Why Art Thou Externally Valid? Recent Studies of Attraction Provide Three Theoretical Answe... bit.ly/15cYwnZ 2 weeks ago
- Emotion Regulation Frequency and Success: Separating Constructs from Methods and Time Scale: Research on emoti... bit.ly/17wOPoH 2 weeks ago
- The Dynamic Relationship Between Accuracy and Bias in Social Perception Research: How do perceivers make accur... bit.ly/15cYyMz 2 weeks ago
- Reducing Implicit Prejudice: Implicit prejudices are social preferences that exist outside of conscious awaren... bit.ly/15cYywf 2 weeks ago