Social Psychology Eye
- Social Sciences and Farmers in Switzerland: the Story of a Strange Absence December 3, 2013
- Geographies of Experiment/Experimental Geographies: A Rough Guide December 3, 2013
- Latin American Decolonial Thought, or Making the Subaltern Speak December 3, 2013
- Evaluating the Compliance of Sea Turtle Light Ordinances in Florida Using Remote Sensing December 3, 2013
- Issue Information December 3, 2013
- Why do we join groups?
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Featured Journals
- Gordon Brown-- hot or not? Physical appearance and election outcomes
- What's in a name?
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Ostracism and School Shootings: What's the Connection?
- Why Does It Feel Good To Act Like an Extravert?: Research into enacted personality provides a novel perspectiv... bit.ly/1k4xPah 1 week ago
- On The Nature of Experiencing Self-Agency: The Role of Goals and Primes in Inferring Oneself as the Cause of B... bit.ly/1jf7A3l 1 week ago
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1k4xNiL 1 week ago
- Long-term Effects of Dieting: Is Weight Loss Related to Health?: “Success” in dieting interventions has tradit... bit.ly/1jf7yIO 1 week ago
- Goal Adjustment Capacities, Subjective Well-being, and Physical Health: This article addresses how individuals... bit.ly/1k4xOTN 1 week ago