Social Psychology Eye
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why do we join groups?
- Don’t be a hero! Benefits of the bystander effect
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- Women with hairy legs – an oxymoron?
- Religion as a weapon: Time to disarm
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Glass ceiling or labyrinth? Reexamining the gender gap at the top
- Issue Information: No abstract is available for this article. bit.ly/1kYMt4Y 1 week ago
- An Enduring Somatic Threat Model of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Due to Acute Life-Threatening Medical Events... bit.ly/1hJCPDd 1 week ago
- Implicit Consistency Processes in Social Cognition: Explicit-Implicit Discrepancies Across Systems of Evaluati... bit.ly/1hJCPmR 1 week ago
- Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches: The current paper... bit.ly/1hJCPmJ 1 week ago
- Positive Emotion Differentiation: A Functional Approach: While positive emotion can be conceptualized broadly ... bit.ly/1kYMqGc 1 week ago