Social Psychology Eye
- Religion Compass May 24, 2013
- The Pseudepigrapha in Current Research May 24, 2013
- Religion Compass: A Survey of Current Researches on India’s Nāth Yogīs May 24, 2013
- Draupadī in the Mahābhārata May 24, 2013
- Changing the Family Portrait: Hagar and Sarah in Art and Interfaith Dialogue May 24, 2013
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Hug me, Mom: Stroller or baby carrier?
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Gender Stereotypes and Success in the Military
- Why Harry Potter?
- Ideological dilemmas and depression
- Cyberbullying-- Is the Internet to blame?
- It's Complicated: The Realm of On & Off Relationships
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Stress and Disease: A Structural and Functional Analysis: Chronic stress, a validated health risk factor, rema... bit.ly/Z0KUJi 2 months ago
- Dyadic Models for the Study of Health: Dyadic designs have been used in health research to investigate intra- ... bit.ly/Z0KUsY 2 months ago
- Ignoring Versus Exploring Differences Between Groups: Effects of Salient Color-Blindness and Multiculturalism ... bit.ly/W9xQmg 2 months ago
- A New Perspective on Temperamental Shyness: Differential Susceptibility to Endoenvironmental Influences: In th... bit.ly/14rf88V 2 months ago
- Motivation and Personality: A Neuropsychological Perspective: Personality is strongly influenced by motivation... bit.ly/14rf7BV 2 months ago