Social Psychology Eye
- Issue Information June 10, 2013
- Review of Literature on Media Literacy June 10, 2013
- Work, Family, and Accounts of Mothers’ Lives Using Discourse to Navigate Intensive Mothering Ideals June 10, 2013
- Rethinking Migrant Families from a Transnational Perspective: Experiences of Parents and Their Children June 10, 2013
- Citizenship on the Margins: A Critique of Scholarship on Marginalized Women and Community Activism June 10, 2013
- Why do we join groups?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Confirmation Bias, Satire, and Stephen Colbert
- Act your age: young people will like you more!
- Bias causes bias
- What is it about groups that promotes aggression?
- Are you afraid to go to Mexico? Mental shortcuts may promote misperceptions about risk
- ‘I am a Manly Man!’
- Astrology, the Forer Effect, and the Allure of Personal Feedback
- Lacan and Social Psychology: Jacques Lacan kept silent on the topic of social psychology, never referring to i... bit.ly/15cYyMN 2 weeks ago
- External Validity, Why Art Thou Externally Valid? Recent Studies of Attraction Provide Three Theoretical Answe... bit.ly/15cYwnZ 2 weeks ago
- Emotion Regulation Frequency and Success: Separating Constructs from Methods and Time Scale: Research on emoti... bit.ly/17wOPoH 2 weeks ago
- The Dynamic Relationship Between Accuracy and Bias in Social Perception Research: How do perceivers make accur... bit.ly/15cYyMz 2 weeks ago
- Reducing Implicit Prejudice: Implicit prejudices are social preferences that exist outside of conscious awaren... bit.ly/15cYywf 2 weeks ago